Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Monday, January 23, 2012

Spring/Summer Colours: Coral - Tastic

Coral remained huge on the catwalks in the Spring 2012 collections. Above is a selection of designers, but I could have picked from virtually any collection.
Colours of Summer: Coral



But here's my favourite part... coral + turquoise are a match made in heaven! They have often been combined in jewellery, now the fashion world is slowly catching on. I for one love how these colours compliment each other:
Coral + turquoise: LOVE IT!


Coral and turquoise are almost opposites on the colour wheel. This means that one intensifies the other, which really each one pop.



1 comment:

  1. oh I can feel it... out comes my colourful clothing- watch out world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...