Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Snood: Because the Scarf got Boring

This is a snood:


"A snood is historically a type of European female headgear, or in modern times a tubular neck scarf."

These were all the rage in the UK last winter. I predict they will be hitting Oz shelves in the hundreds.

Ways to wear the snood:


Will you be wearing the snood this season? I don't like how it looks over the head, but whatever is warm works too.

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of snoods already, and I LOVE them! They're so warm, and look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myer had a few last season in beautiful soft pastels- I had my eye on the sweetest pastel green one. I got so confused and didnt know WTF to do with it though- thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...