Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vinnies Monster Warehouse Sale Day #1

I am a highly impressionable person. When I first started blogging, I didn't like or collect pyrex or vintage sheets. Now, I love and collect both. I used to be more a fan of dainty vintage floral plates and teacups. Now, I prefer retrrroooo. Last time I went to the Vinnies Monster Warehouse Sale, I picked up a skirt and a top, and a few books. I was happy. This time, I filled up garbage bags worth. I could have bought a lot more...

 Vintage sheets galore! 7 single sheets to be exact, at $1 a piece! This was definitely the score of the day, I love them :)

 Genuine leather clutch. Super soft leather and suede outer and leather lining. Inside it says 'Raymond Castles boutique. Studio Donini. Made in Italy'

Glomesh Australia bag in perfect condition

 Books

 Framed vintage Pears advertisement, to hang in our bathroom

Viola leather upper and inner shoes, brand new.

 Designer style bag, new

 Snowboarding trousers. I plan to go to the snow someday and try skiing, and this is way cheaper than renting snow gear!


Unusual golden stretchy waist belt

 Soft leather annapelle bag, new

 Sass and Bide jeans, True Religion jeans

 Sweet Mazi lace over top

Funky vintage Sussan cardigan

 Puma t-shirt, new or as new

 Shower curtain, new in packaging

 Cellini bag, excellent condition. Genuine cowhide leather

 Naturalizer leather upper and inner heels, excellent condition

 Witchery leather flats, brand new!!!

 Cute Origami little girls cardi, funny diaper/nappy cover

 A soft Russ bear that laughs when you squeeze it, and a lion draft stopper - both brand new with tags

 Purr little girls jacket, perfect condition

 Gondwana polar fleece jacket

 CKM top, brand new with tags

 Jacqui e 2 piece grey suit: skirt and jacket

Tempt boucle style jacket

 Huge container of Ello

 Gorgeous girls winter dress. This will be perfect for Bub next winter, it is right up her alley.

Snuggly warm polar fleece blanket with hoodie - kind of like a snuggie for kids, but kids can get away with it

Now, I can't tell you the prices of individual items because I don't know... it was chaotic at the cash register- there was a lady ringing up the sale and another packing my stuff, and I'm not sure what I was charged for each item individually. What I do know is that this whole haul cost a total of $61. WHAT A BARGAIN :-D

Linking up to Sophie's Flea Market Finds.

12 comments:

  1. What a great Haul! Especially love the witchery flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, massive haul! Very jealous of the vintage sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the sheets and the clutches. lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Excellent finds. The sheets are pretty special. And the jeans! And I love the print on the shower curtain. You've done well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sheets and I love the clutches. That gold belt is a great find, I have one in silver they are hard to come by in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you sure did have some great finds, just found your wonderful blog so glad I did now following. If you have a minute come and visit and follower if you like I love finding new friend to catch up with in blog land. Hope you have a great week.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds - especially the sheets!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome scoop! Love the sheets but you totally scored with shoes and bags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Glomesh Australia bag is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rad finds! LOVE vintage sheets myself! {& you found some lovelies}. Thanks for sharing via the Flea Market link-up! XO, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did awesome! Those sheets and vintage bags are gorgeous. Bargains galore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...