Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fly Catching Cat

Forget fly spray or bug zappers, you just need to get a fly catching cat. Our Bengal has taken a huge liking to fly catching (and eating). She has the remarkable ability to catch flies with her paw, bat them around a little as they fly in a stunned daze, and then eat them.
 At first this was extremely distressing for Bub, who could cry “No Thomasina! Don’t eat flies, they’ll make you sick!” (very cute). Now we’re all used to it, and have officially banned fly spray in the household (so that the cat doesn’t eat a poisoned fly, and because she is an even better pest control device).
As usual with this new cat business, I did a quick google and it appears that fly eating by cats is common, and won’t hurt them. I think I’ll call it her little “protein snack” ;-) Here she is saying 'hi' over my laptop, and curiously swatting at the camera:

1 comment:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...