Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Melbourne Shopping Bargains

We started at DFO South Wharf, moved on to Spencer Street outlet shopping, shopped Melbourne CBD and Bridge Road... I was considerably restrained, my friend not so much. Here is my little haul:

Forever New skirt. Reduced to $19.95, then 40% off all sale stock = $12! [Hint: all Forever New stores currently have 40% off the already reduced price of sale stock - prepare to be trampled, but the bargains are huge! In store only - there is so much stuff in their sale section online that I would have bought if they had the stock at the stores I visited...]

 Forever New embroidered tote bag, reduced to $60 with a further 40% off = $36.

 Katherine skirt, $50 (from $120).

Imagination World bow flats $15, Sussan sunglasses $30 (I am not allowed to buy expensive sunglasses any more, until I stop breaking/loosing 3 pairs per year!)

More cute shoes from Imagination World, $15.

There's always a need for essentials: PJs from Cotton on Body $15 the set, Bendon bras $20 each.

Claude D'Alban silk/cotton mix cardigan, $10.

As you can see, I was quite restrained. If Review trousers fit me, I would not have been - they have the most gorgeous designs and a further 25% off already reduced items at the moment. 

To reward myself for not buying too much on my Melbourne getaway, I just placed an Asos order. {Yes, a reward for not buying too much is to buy more... it's not supposed to be logical}

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I used to live on Bridge Rd it was so hard not to go shopping on the way home! ..Nice bargains! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Finder is a business place by which you can Search Web Applications. User Can Search every service here. If you need any service then you can find most appropriate services here. You can also list your business on google through it. You can find Most affordable services Like Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Shopping in Melbourne Mattress Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Electrician Services, Kitchen Services, Underpinning, Painters, Blinds and Curtain and many more here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...