Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Perth Op Shops Deliver

What would a weekend in Perth be without some op shopping? I took my little sister along with me and we had a great day trawling the wares in a few of my favourite shops.

 Some sort of Pyrex look a like - says 'made in England', and has some numbers printed on it - but no brand! $2

 Florsheim shoes $5 and Misano peep toe shoes (brand new!) $5. Both genuine leather.

 Cute carved servers, $2

 More plates - $6 for 4 large and 4 small. I wasn't sure about these but for the price, I decided I'd take them home anyway. The brand is "Ironstone Petite - made in Japan".

 Another basic work blouse - $2

 Katherine silk blouse - $3

 Portmans casual tie blouse - $4

 Spicy Sugar work dress, brand new with tags - $6

 The peep toe flats in action!

I also got some non op shop shopping in (albeit rushed, there is only so much you can squeeze into a short trip)...
Sunglasses from Target- reduced to $3.75. I am on an expensive sunglasses BAN. Yes, I am punishing myself for my inability to look after my sunnies. In the past 2 years, I have lost/broken/destroyed 4 pairs of sunglasses. Not cool when the average outlay on a pair is in the hundreds of dollars. So, until I can demonstrate sunglass responsibility, my upper limit for a pair is $30. This is especially ironic because I *almost* broke this pair on the first day I wore them- they somehow got pushed out of the tray they were in at the airport scanner, and then got caught in the conveyer-belt and got crushed. Somehow they didn't break, but it was a close call.

 Target dress, $15. There is something special about finding an item at target which has been reduced, and then scanning it on the 'price check' machine and it scans at lower than the marked price. Always a bonus, and it happens quite frequently!

$40 reduced to $29.88 reduced to $19.87 reduced to $14.86!

Linking up with Sophie's Flea Market Finds.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you manage to pack in plenty of shopping! The blouses are so very pretty and lucky you finding such great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a miracle healing my herpes is cured with the help of Dr.Sam herbal medicine

      I have been suffering from Herpes since last 6 years,but today I am happy that am cured from it, with the herbal medicine made by Dr.Sam the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.Sam cured her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus. Three weeks after using Dr.Sam herbal medicine my herpes was totally gone, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer. Please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. Dr.Sam can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease. HERPES,HIV,CANCER,HEPATITIS B.DIABETES,COLD SORES,Syphilis,HBV,HPV,STD's,CANCER CURE,DIABETES CURE,RINGING EAR,STROKE CURE,WARTS CURE,HPV CURE,ALS CURE,PENIS ENLARGEMENT, HEPATITIS B,GENITAL HERPES. Contact him now for help.

      Supremecurehome@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call +2347087462033

      Contact him through is website: http://www.supremecurehome.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. Great finds! You will have to let me know what areas in you op shop in, I'm always looking for more to check out. I get that same feeling when scanning stuff at Target. I've got some real bargains there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found some absolute gems! That work shirt with the frill on the front is just lovely, will look great with a pencil skirt :-) Fab shoes too!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am 39 years of age, i was diagnosed of COPD and Hepatitis b in 2019, my doctor told me that there was no possible way i can get a cure to COPD and Hepatitis b, so i started taking antiviral medications lamivudine (EPIVIR), there was a day i decided to do some research online i saw some comment on how Dr William Botanicals Centre have helped people with herbal remedy to cure a lot of deadly disease, i contacted Standard Herbs Home and they sent me herbal medicine which i used for 4 weeks then i went for check-up and i was COPD and Hepatitis b free totally .thank you Dr William Botanicals Centre God bless you.For more information Contact him Today via E-mail: DrWilliambotanicalscentre@protonmail.com or Whatsapp him on +27682797091 Today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...