Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, November 25, 2011

Pop Culture Indulgences - November 2011

What I'm reading
You Deserve Nothing by Alexander Maksik
Set in Paris, at an international high school catering to the sons and daughters of wealthy, influential families, You Deserve Nothing is a gripping story of power, idealism, and morality. In Maksik’s stylish prose, Paris is sensual, dazzling and dangerously seductive. It serves as a fitting backdrop for a dramatic tale about the tension between desire and action, and about the complex relationship that exists between our public and private selves.

and

Vogue Australia Magazine




What I'm watching

Modern Family Season 3

and

Bridesmaids on DVD


What I'm drinking

Strawberry up & go - not healthy, but super convinient for breakfast

and

Vanilla Coke Zero


What I'm eating
Kitkats

and

Juicy Fruit gum

2 comments:

  1. The book sounds interesting...might have to look it up as I can never decide what to read. Modern family is awesome and I found bridesmaids hilarious (was expecting to hate it for some reason) and now I feel like a kit kat - damn you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...