Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Trend: Realistic Photographic Prints

If I had to pick a favourite collection out of the Spring 2012 RTW lot, it would have to be Dries Van Noten:


I love the colour matching and the photo prints.

Photographic prints are so unique and eye catching, I have got to get my hand on a piece or two. Mary Katrantzou and Pedro Lourenco are the stand out designers whose pieces from previous seasons I would love to get my hands on. Some of their designs are featured here:

Pedro Lourenco parrot tunic? Yes please! Also featuring Stella Macartney, Walter Van Beirendonck, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Valentino & Gap...


Mary Katrantzou has made a huge splash with her designs this season:

And finally, some more affordable high street options:

2 comments:

  1. I love Mary Katrantzou. But I'm happy about the high street options. Much healthier for my wallet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...