Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shopping, Dating, Work

Shopping
I still haven’t found the perfect dress for the upcoming 1920s theme ball, I'm getting desperate! I found one I really like but its sold out:

River Island Beaded Deco Dress

Karen Millen does the most beautiful deco dresses but they're all around $400 on sale, and I can't justify spending that… not until I get a pay rise anyway!

Did I mention that there are some great sales online at the moment? I am still addicted to Asos despite my disappointing last order. I nabbed this dress:

ASOS Skater Dress With Flower Applique

And I'm also eyeing off:

Asos Laguna Suede Ballet Flats with Metallic Block Heel
and
ASOS LOS ANGELES Point Ballet Flats With Chain Detail
 

What do you think of them?
You can currently get 10% off sale items at Asos with the code 10SALE, and 10% off at Urban Outfitters with the code NEWSKOOL (and free shipping if you spend $50).

Dating
I guess our relationship is official, but I'm still not sure I'm 100% committed. I suppose it's because I'm busy and tired and he wants to spendmore time with me than I do with him. Also this is going to sound weird but I know a lot of people are unsure if the guy likes them and then really happy when he does, but I'm the opposite- as soon as the guy starts getting attached I get put off, it's like the challenge and excitement is gone. It's so stupid of me but I think that's what happens and why I never have had proper long relationships. Maybe it means I haven’t found the 'right person' but I think it's more likely to be my own approach and mindset that's resulting in this.

Work
Work has calmed down a bit. People have been leaving the office at 6pm, which I am told is very unusual so I should make the most of it! Our computer server has been all buggy which has resulted in some wasted and frustrating periods of time – lucky we're not flat out!


4 comments:

  1. are you scared of commitment? that's all that came to my head when reading about your relationship... yes it's different when the hunt and the chase is over, but that's different not WORSE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa i just came across ur blog n i love it. the ASOS dress is gorgeous :) ill follow ur blog once i figure out how lol everyone seems to be with blogspot but im on wordpress.

    pieceofmemandy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I tried to check out your blog but it is password protected! A lot of people use Bloglovin to follow blogs, as they find it better than Google Connect: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3244017/simply-me?claim=ys543xwu92s

      Thanks for visiting and commenting :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...