Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Melbourne Shopping Bargains

We started at DFO South Wharf, moved on to Spencer Street outlet shopping, shopped Melbourne CBD and Bridge Road... I was considerably restrained, my friend not so much. Here is my little haul:

Forever New skirt. Reduced to $19.95, then 40% off all sale stock = $12! [Hint: all Forever New stores currently have 40% off the already reduced price of sale stock - prepare to be trampled, but the bargains are huge! In store only - there is so much stuff in their sale section online that I would have bought if they had the stock at the stores I visited...]

 Forever New embroidered tote bag, reduced to $60 with a further 40% off = $36.

 Katherine skirt, $50 (from $120).

Imagination World bow flats $15, Sussan sunglasses $30 (I am not allowed to buy expensive sunglasses any more, until I stop breaking/loosing 3 pairs per year!)

More cute shoes from Imagination World, $15.

There's always a need for essentials: PJs from Cotton on Body $15 the set, Bendon bras $20 each.

Claude D'Alban silk/cotton mix cardigan, $10.

As you can see, I was quite restrained. If Review trousers fit me, I would not have been - they have the most gorgeous designs and a further 25% off already reduced items at the moment. 

To reward myself for not buying too much on my Melbourne getaway, I just placed an Asos order. {Yes, a reward for not buying too much is to buy more... it's not supposed to be logical}

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I used to live on Bridge Rd it was so hard not to go shopping on the way home! ..Nice bargains! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...