Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Thrift Haul Part 2

Here are the clothes that I picked up during my op shopping adventures in Perth:

 Hot Options ditzy foral blouse, $4. A simple work top for those days when I can't be bothered looking good.

Basque dress $12.50. This dress is so slimming and gives my top half a lovely shape!

Vintage jacket. I don't know if I'll ever actually wear this, but I got it anyway because it was $1!

Picnic blouse, $4. Perfect for work.

 Impulse blouse, $2.50. Another cute one for work.

 Threadz knit, $5. A little bit witchy/strange but I might wear it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just letting you know I've linked to your blog by passing on a Versatile Bloggers Award to you. You can check it out if you like, at http://meandmiabyjanelle.blogspot.com/2011/09/versatile-bloggers-award.html. I'll leave it to you as to whether you continue it or not.
    Your blog is looking great!!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...