Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Fashion Fruitbowl

It's was all about fruit on the catwalks for SS 2011.

Stella McCartney, Moschino Cheap n Chic, not sure & Prada

The chain stores in the UK and US are on top of it:
Made by me on Polyvore.com

I have to admit, I am liking this trend but I think that the pieces will date quickly - so I wouldn't spend too much on a 'fruit' piece. Those flats are pretty darn cute though... (Charlotte Olympia Tutti Frutti leather and suede flats)

I found these super cute beaded fruit flats from Belle Bijoux:

A bit of a bargain at $30, reduced from $149... I don't think they would last long (loose some beads and they're done) and I probably wouldn't get much wear out of them (too blingy) but they *would* look mega cute with jeans.... The $20 postage fee puts me off, that's a little excessive for shipping within Australia!!!


3 comments:

  1. i just bought these! theyre still in stock and they have free shipping now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much emmydoo for posting, I just bought them :) I would never have known if you hadn't commented. Free shipping until 10 October if anyone else is interested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an outstanding blog post. I loved it. I’ll be back to read more. Thanks !


    my web page;오피사이트

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...