Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DIY with an old chandelier

A candle holder with teacup tealight candle holders, how delightful!


Another candle holder

Or a bird feeder

Cake stand

 This is an easy idea using solar lights (Source)


And my absolute favourite is this table - it's divine!

This is what I'm most likely to make though - a hanging planter! (Source)

1 comment:

  1. Those were great inspirations, Liza! It’s best to recycle those chandeliers, instead of throwing them away once they're broken. Anyway, I love the one with the solar lights in it. I’m pretty sure that would be perfect on your garden, porch, or backyard. I hope you’ll be able to share how you made those planters, by the way. Have a great day!

    Eleanor Roy @ Douthit Electrical

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...