Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Refurbished Vintage Drawers DIY Ideas

Part #1 of my inspiration book re "things to collect from bulk verge collections": Old Drawers to refurbish!

The ultimate in wall art (Source)

 Cute planter ideas (Source)

 Making use of colours (Source)



 Succulent garden dresser (Source)


Gorgeous wall shelf (Source)

This could be a cat climber (I saw this suggestion online!) or a great side table (Source)

I have tried to credit original sources, but sometimes this is very hard to find due to the likes of Pinterest etc!

1 comment:

  1. All such wonderful uses for the often discarded drawers you see around.
    Love the addition of wallpaper to the interiors too.
    And the cat climber is a great idea. I know my tow would love it.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...