Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Artist focus: Adam Bogusz

I was browsing eBay when I came across this fabulous and very affordable Gold Coast artist - Adam Bogusz. His father is the well known artist Richard Bogusz, but Adam is very talented in his own right.

I ended up purchasing this diptych:
Adam paints in a few different styles. He has done numerous 'busy city' type paintings like the ones I bought, which are abstract and colourful.

He also does less chaotic paintings which feature Brisbane, water and people enjoying it:

His other distinctive style is in my opinion reminiscent of chaos, fear and decay:


I like paintings that make me feel happy, so I prefer his lighter styles. My favourite are probably his water scenes, and hopefully I'll be able to afford to buy some before his prices go up!

If you want to have a look at Adam's work, and buy some of your own, check out his eBay store or website (both also featuring work by his father Richard Bogusz).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...