Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Restaurant Review: Soi-VIII Thai, Griffith

We tried Soi-8 Thai in Griffith, with a GrabOne voucher in hand, entitling us to 2 entrees and 2 mains. The entrees weren't anything to rave about but we loved the mains, and would definitely return. The ginger beef was delicious, and the chilli chicken was very spicy but good. They are actually called something else and have the ingredients/spices listed, but there is no online menu and I can't for the life of me remember. They were well presented, and generous servings:


Dessert wasn't included but I was feeling indulgent (any excuse!) and ordered some fried ice cream. It was HUGE, and quite yummy:



I think that one of my goals for 2012 will be to find the best fried ice cream in Canberra :-) In the meantime, Soi-VIII Thai is a goer - I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...