Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thrifted Finds

Books ($1 each), Russian hand painted bowl ($1) and a cute porcelain duck ($1)

I love this style of painted bowls / servers etc. I would have bought lots in Poland when I was there, but big bowls are not the easiest things to pack and carry around when you're backpacking. I know that this type of artwork is typical of Russia and Poland, and perhaps other neighbouring countries?

I'm not sure what attracted me to the little duck, she is just so cute and serene.
 Natasha silk top ($1) and Bang skirt ($28, from the 2nd hand designer clothes boutique at Piallago Plant Farm - Yes, I always manage to find a 2nd hand shop, even when I am supposed to be going somewhere only to have brunch!)

Bright floral t-shirt with beading ($1). I can imagine wearing this on the beach :-)

Linking up with Sophie's Flea Market Finds and Apron Thrift Girl.

4 comments:

  1. You always have the best thrifted finds! Whenever I go op shopping, I always seem to just find junk :( Unlucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been rewarded at http://rebelsunday.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/cute-blog-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...