Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, April 06, 2012

Dorothy Perkins Order - I am SO Naughty!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely start to the weekend. I spent the morning in bed with a migraine but am feeling a lot better now, and am enjoying pottering around my parents' house in Perth.

Regarding the title - Yes I did. In addition to my Asos order of a few days ago, I just made another large order at Dorothy Perkins. In my defence, they do have free international shipping for 2 days only when you spent 40 pounds. And further in my defence, I only spent 56 pounds and this got me all of the following:
 2 dresses, 2 pairs of tights, beaded necklace
and
3 blouses (my favourite being the beaded one at the front - Uttam does some really funky pieces)!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...