Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Asos purchases

I have gone a little crazy on Asos lately, but my spends have not been overly expensive- so it's win-win!

Firstly, the ASOS drape ruffle pussybow blouse in chocolate brown, size 8. I hope size 8 isn't too small- usually I go down a size if the fit is 'oversized' on Asos, but it's hard to know. Price - 9 pounds. 


Next, this cute pom pom bear ears beanie. At 2 pounds, I couldn't resist!
Then, these cute ASOS Lilac lace shorts for 12 pounds. I plan to wear them this winter with black stockings underneath:
Asos lace tiered back top for 10 pounds:


 And finally, the Asos lace front collar, which will dress up any work blouse or top:
Fingers crossed these items will look as lovely on me as they do the models! This week has been extra boring at work, since my manager was away... so I spent a lot of time online shopping. The above, and a few ebay purchases are the result. Ebay purchases will be photographed by me and uploaded soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...