Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Monday, May 28, 2012

Time for a Little Quiz



1.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I think I’d most like to go road tripping in America and Canada. Of course I wouldn’t miss New York! Japan is also high on my list of must-visit countries.

2.   Do you have a goal you aspire to at the moment? Not really – I wish I did, as I feel a little disillusioned. I need to find something to be passionate about!

3.   What is the food you eat most frequently? Probably pasta – not particularly healthy (carb overload!)

4.   What is the best meal you ever ate? The first thing that comes to mind is a feast of local delicacies I had in Hoi Ann, Vietnam - Cao Lao and White Rose.

5.   Favorite type of chocolate? This one is hard because I have so many favourites – but right up there are the Kitkat, and Nestle Crunch.

6.   Who did you last talk on the phone with? My Mum, the good daughter that I am.

7.   What is the last book you read? In My Skin by Kate Holden.

8.   Open- or closed-toe shoes in the summer? Closed toes, because I am usually too lazy to do a pedicure. I really shouldn't be given the number of nailpolishes I have...

9.   Have you ever won a prize? Yes, I won a computer screen (back in the days when having a flat screen was a big deal) and tickets to a Rhianna concert. 

10.  Do you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Definitely outgoing. Sometimes probably too chatty!

11.  Do you live near or far from family? Until recently, I lived a 4.5 hour flight away from family. Now I'm living on top of my closest family (in the same house, temporarily!). Of course I have relatives all over the world too.

12.  What language would you most like to learn? Probably mandarin, because it is such an important language in business and would provide me with a career advantage.

13.  What do you usually eat for breakfast? I'd like to say something healthy, but my usual breakfast is a strawberry Up and Go. High in sugar and easy to drink on the run...

14.  What are your favourite online shopping websites?  eBay, Asos and Dorothy Perkins. I also check out Modcloth and Urban Outfitters on a regular basis.

15.  If there was one thing you could change about your body, what would it be?  I want to be tall with long legs. I think leggy girls look amazing in most clothing, whereas I struggle with being stumpy... LOL
 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh - awesome. I loved reading more about you. New York is my number two please-let-me-visit-before-I-die travel destinations, after Paris of course. I also have a dream of roadtripping with girl friends between Melbourne and Perth...but as I don't drive, or have girlfriends, that seems unlikely LOL. Road trips just seem like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me hungry for pasta and Kit Kats! I totally get you on the long legs thing - I am super short with stumpy legs, and it devastates me that I will never be able to wear a midi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to get to know you a little more. G.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love posts like this where you can get to know the blogger better. I would love to be taller! I'm not short or anything, quite average but all my siblings are taller then I am, and I'm the eldest! What on earth happened there! And I probably eat Pasta a lil too much too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...