Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, March 23, 2012

Random Phone Snaps

Here are some snaps I have taken recently, mostly on my mobile phone (using a camera app that is largely equivalent to Instagram, on an Android phone...). They're of things that have made me smile.

The biggest watermelon I have ever seen, and some delish mangos, all grown by some family friends who live near Perth.
 The coolest modern retro-styled kettle. I must have one!

 
Ferrero rochers, one of my favourite choccies

 
Handbag + flight ticket, taken while bored on the plane

 An example of good marketing - "Strawberry, Hibiscus & Quandong ice cream". It looks and sounds gourmet, but really just tastes like any berry ice cream.

 Gasp- a frozen meal which was largely edible and which I mostly enjoyed! Beef rissole Healthy Choice meal.

Psycho cat attacking the top of her scratching pole

The cat stand-off. This went for at least 10 minutes. Lots of hissing and angry meowing.
Balloons in the sky above our house

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post and very informative as well. Your knowledge appears very well on this topic and the way you have explained it, any new person can understand it easily. I would like you to keep writing like this and share your information with us. hp 15.6 business backpack black , korean blanket price in pakistan ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...